Welcome to my blog!

I am stay at home mom to three beautiful kids and a self taught photographer. I love to learn all I can about photography and love to take personalized portraits for my clients to help them keep their memories alive. I love to capture the spirit of the those in front of my lens and show who they really are. Please feel free to browse and enjoy. Please contact me with any questions.

10/04/2010

{Sneek Peek} Andersen Family

 This family was so fun to photograph. They were all dressed to the T and are so photogenic. Here is a little sneek peek for you to enjoy.






This little sweety didn't want her picture taken, but isn't she adorable even with the pout :)
I wanted to take this little beauty home with me to be my model. She was so fun in front of the camera.

3 comments:

Emily October 5, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Way cute family Paula! I can't believe how old they are getting! Love the pictures nichole! We really need to do mine now! LOL
Hope Dani gets feeling better

Jamie October 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Hey I think they look great! Nice work Nichole... love the pictures!

MEREDITH October 9, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Cute Family!

 Hobbies of Holly


Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

This is a photography blog for Nichole Jensen Photography and things I learn a long the way. I love to learn all I can about taking better photos and using all the fun ways to enhance them.

Thanks for visiting :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP