Welcome to my blog!

I am stay at home mom to three beautiful kids and a self taught photographer. I love to learn all I can about photography and love to take personalized portraits for my clients to help them keep their memories alive. I love to capture the spirit of the those in front of my lens and show who they really are. Please feel free to browse and enjoy. Please contact me with any questions.

9/13/2010

Zack



So Zack and I hung out in the make-shift studio the other day. He is such a funny kid. He was helping me out working on some DOF issues. These are all SOOC.


I let Zack take a few of me. He didn't do too bad.


4 comments:

Jamie September 14, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

What a hottie!!! Nice work Zach! All SOOC very nice... Did you use your window light or your other light bulbs???

Nichole September 15, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Ha Ha I used window light and I used the daylight bulbs as fill since it was afternoon :)

Emily September 22, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

LOL Nice Zack! I think he might take after his Mommy! LOL

Anonymous September 23, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

He is his Dads' twin!! What a cutie!

 Hobbies of Holly


Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

This is a photography blog for Nichole Jensen Photography and things I learn a long the way. I love to learn all I can about taking better photos and using all the fun ways to enhance them.

Thanks for visiting :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP