Welcome to my blog!

I am stay at home mom to three beautiful kids and a self taught photographer. I love to learn all I can about photography and love to take personalized portraits for my clients to help them keep their memories alive. I love to capture the spirit of the those in front of my lens and show who they really are. Please feel free to browse and enjoy. Please contact me with any questions.

7/09/2010

The joys of having Family Pictures :)

Well I got together with another photographer from a photography site online to swap family portraits. I was so excited not to have to use the timer or the remote. It was going to be great, or so I thought. Hello uncooperative kids. (yes my kids were uncooperative for the camera) I thought they would be great for someone else, boy was I wrong. Here are some hilarious outtakes from last night. Tamra from Moments Photography took the shots and then gave me the files to edit. Thanks so much Tamra for coming all the way down here. You were awesome. I look forward to taking yours in the Fall.

This is right at the first. He was already going. He forgot how to smile.
But he remembered how to stick out his tongue.

And Now he got Triston going.

I'm Speechless. So cute and such a stinker :)
Doesn't this picture just look like we are all having the time of our lives :)

And here we are towards the end. Can you tell mom has about had it with Zack pulling her hair out.
And Dani is DONE

Well anyways we did get some good ones. I haven't had time to finish much, but here you go. 


3 comments:

Emily July 9, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

I think they are cute!

Camille Heidbrink July 10, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

lol!! What stinkers :) the last two pictures are really good though!

Mary Ann July 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

And that is why I have hesitated to get family pictures done EVER! The last two picture look really nice!

 Hobbies of Holly


Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

This is a photography blog for Nichole Jensen Photography and things I learn a long the way. I love to learn all I can about taking better photos and using all the fun ways to enhance them.

Thanks for visiting :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP