Welcome to my blog!

I am stay at home mom to three beautiful kids and a self taught photographer. I love to learn all I can about photography and love to take personalized portraits for my clients to help them keep their memories alive. I love to capture the spirit of the those in front of my lens and show who they really are. Please feel free to browse and enjoy. Please contact me with any questions.

6/08/2010

I Heart Faces Photo Walk SLC

This past Saturday, Jamie and I attended the IHF Photo walk in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun. Heather Nan of Heather Nan Photography led the walk. She was really great to work with. It was actually in Sugar House. I didn't even feel like we were in Utah. It was so green and humid. There were 3 models we could shoot. We got to ask questions and meet other Utah Photographers. It was so much fun. Here are just a "few" of my favorites from the day. If you want to see more you can go to my flickr account.


 This couple was actually just at the Church when we got there, so a few of us just asked if we could take their picture. They had just gotten engaged the night before and were scouting out places for their engagement photos :)
 
This place where most of these pictures are is actually at an LDS Chapel. It had some really gorgeous grounds.

1 comments:

Jen Stafford June 10, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

How fun! I wish I could have been there. You got some really great shots. And what a great location... I'd LOVE to know where it is :)

 Hobbies of Holly


Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

This is a photography blog for Nichole Jensen Photography and things I learn a long the way. I love to learn all I can about taking better photos and using all the fun ways to enhance them.

Thanks for visiting :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP