Welcome to my blog!

I am stay at home mom to three beautiful kids and a self taught photographer. I love to learn all I can about photography and love to take personalized portraits for my clients to help them keep their memories alive. I love to capture the spirit of the those in front of my lens and show who they really are. Please feel free to browse and enjoy. Please contact me with any questions.

4/13/2010

Danika's 1st Birthday cake smash shoot.

 Well I finally got to do Danika's 1st Birthday cake smash shoot. Jamie came over to help. Thanks Jamie!! :) Danika loved the balloons, even more than the cake. The other kids really liked the cake however, at least the frosting.
 
Danika is such a doll. We love her to pieces around here. She has the cutest little personality. She loves music. Loves to sing and dance. She has the cutest little tilt to her head when she is telling you something just like she is asking you a question. She is getting closer to walking everyday. Still a little nervous though. And yes, she will be a tantrum thrower. We just laugh because it is so funny, but I am not excited for the fits when she is two and doesn't get her way. But who knows maybe it will change right ? As for now we will just enjoy the adorable thing she is and love her to bits.
I know it looks like she has lip gloss on, but she doesn't :)




This is at the end when we put her hand in it, she obviously didn't like that. We cleaned her off and she was DONE !!
I think she looks so much like my sisters baby/kid pictures in this one.  Whatca think Em?

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose April 13, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

She looks SO grown up now! I can't believe she's already one!

Jamie April 13, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Very CUTE!!!

Camille Heidbrink April 13, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

LOVE The PICTURES!!!! Awesome Job :)

MEREDITH April 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

What a cutie! Love her whispy curls!

 Hobbies of Holly


Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

This is a photography blog for Nichole Jensen Photography and things I learn a long the way. I love to learn all I can about taking better photos and using all the fun ways to enhance them.

Thanks for visiting :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP